Friday, August 14, 2009

prayer request


With a lump in my throat from looking at this picture, I'm asking you to pray that our house in Colorado would sell.

There is a showing tomorrow (Saturday) and my cry to the Lord is that this is it. That these are the people that He knows are supposed to be in this home.

This house was a wonderful home for us for five years and holds so many dear memories but, it's time for us to make new memories in a new place.

It would lift such a burden off our shoulders to have this house sold. It would be the confirmation that we really need right now that we did the right thing by moving here. It's been a bit of a roller coaster week, with many opportunities to rely on the Lord and keep our focus on Him and not ourselves, and it would just be such a sweet ending to the week to have an offer on the house.

Thank you so much for praying with me. May the Lord's will be done!


1 comment:

Amy Jo said...

Praying with you, Beautiful Jennifer! For a quick sale at just the right price...and most importantly, peace for your heart.

I keep meaning to tell you that I have a close friend that I traveled to China with when we adopted our daughters. They have a very, very close family in Boise, and her husband's job moved them to LA. It was supposed to only be a year, but has turned into 3. Funny enough (well, not to God, it was His plan), since they have lived there, they have adopted not one, but two Chinese children. Had they stayed in Boise, they would never have been able to adopt. His ways are so above ours. I know this move has been so heartbreaking for you, yet I trust that God has incredible blessings in store for you and your family. He is glorified by your obedience to Him and He sees your pain. Something GOOD is going to happent through all of this. Keep pressing into Him, my Friend.

You are LOVED!
Amy

Post a Comment