Wednesday, September 29, 2010

not so wordless Wednesday

Ron and I got to have a wonderful little getaway this past weekend.
It was super relaxing, we got to catch up with
some of our best friends,
we made some new friends,
and my man got to golf on a course that had views like this...



I'm pretty sure that's what heaven will look like for Ron.

Now I'm off to the airport to pick up my mom.
Hope she's ready for the insane amount of work I've got waiting for her.
You just gotta love moms!
And maybe while she's packing up my house
I'll have a chance to post some more pictures from
our super fun fantastic weekend.

3 comments:

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

thank goodness for mommas! :)

kristine said...

can't wait to see more pics!

Anonymous said...

That's what I hope heaven looks like too! :-) Lorie

Post a Comment