Friday, September 10, 2010

10 on 10 {september}

The idea is from here.
Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments. Then share your beauty with us!

9am :: Procrastination = Laundry Mountain

10 am :: Picking out a sewing project for the day

11am :: Lunch

Noon :: Loving the all the colors in these fabrics

1pm :: Happily playing

2pm :: Listening to Pandora while we work

3pm :: Picking the kids up from school

4pm :: Project central

5pm :: Adam is home from Camp T

6pm :: Lazy dinner

7 comments:

Dani said...

Whatcha makin'?

Love your lunch. Yumz.

Great 10!

Alita said...

I love all those colors, too. Oh and strawberries for lunch... YUM! My favorite picture of your Ten though is toe munchies. My oldest does that. ICK! But I love it!

kristine said...

love it! you did a great job and were more into it than me!! nice work!

Nancy said...

The fabric... LOVE! What are you going to make??? And a CPK salad kit, where have I been and why have I NOT bought this???

Anonymous said...

Love your 10! :) I wish I had the memory to do this. I would forget after the 2nd picture... I just made a bag with the green birdie print (second to the left). But I love them ALL! I can't wait to see what you're making!

Kim said...

Love your 10. That could so have been my day with the laundry mountain and toys everywhere.

Those fabrics are cute, cute, cute! I'm a fabric freak, but I rarely finish a project before I get sidetracked on to something else. Boo. :(

kim {the non-mom blogger} said...

Thanks for your comment!

Hmmm...that laundry looks very familiar...as does your Pandora-playing computer! I almost took that same shot!

Post a Comment