Tuesday, October 12, 2010

busy, busy, busy

We have had back
to back
to back
houseguests
the last five weeks.
It's been super fun, but now it's back to reality.
Which for us right now involves finishing up packing the house
because we are moving one week from tomorrow.
I took a bunch of pictures of the chaos
we are living in these days,
and some pretty pictures of the leaves changing colors,
but then we packed the thingy I need to get the pictures from my camera
on to the computer and over here to this neglected little blog.

Since I don't like posting without a picture,
I thought I'd share an old picture of the monkey.
Enjoy.



2 comments:

kristine said...

neglected little blog...hmmf sounds familiar! i'm glad you still posted. good luck with the chaos. cute pic of mark!

Anonymous said...

My littlest monkey has that same shirt in blue. :) Good luck with the moving. I wish I could help... really.

Post a Comment