Tuesday, September 22, 2009

snow day


UPDATE: No snow. Bummer.

So, I hear that Fort Collins is supposed to get snow some time in the next 24 hours. I've got a favor to ask all of you, my dear friends that I miss so much, will you please take pictures and send them to me? PLEASE???

For the five years that we lived there, I always took a picture of the first snow. I know I'm weird, but hey, it's why you love me, right? Don't answer that...

Anyway, I would love to see some snow pictures. You can email them or snail mail them, I don't care, I would just love to see some snow right about now.

Especially since it's over 100 degrees here. We're sweatin' like pigs.




But I guess we can't complain about getting to do this after school...

1 comment:

kristine said...

did it snow? did someone get a picture?

you're right, you always got great "first snow" pictures!

that pool looks awesome! what a fun family activity! you're out there swimming laps everyday too, right?!

Post a Comment