Wednesday, September 30, 2009




My friend Keri sent me this picture that she had taken of Ron and I when she and her husband were out visiting this summer.

That's Napa Valley behind us. Well, some of it anyway. It's just gorgeous!

And despite the fact that I look totally pregnant in this picture, I thought I'd share it with you anyway.

Looking at it makes me realize how rare a picture of Ron and I together is. We'll have to get better about that, babe. Especially now that we have perfectly capable photographers hanging around with us all the time.

2 comments:

kristine said...

that IS gorgeous! it looks fake even! God does good work! you guys look cute too and you can tell it's "just the dress!" :)

Sarah said...

What a cute picture...we have about 10 pics of us together...16 years! Sad, but true.

Post a Comment