Monday, July 27, 2009

friends


I was looking back through the pictures we've taken since we left Fort Collins and I came across this picture. It was so good to get to see so many friends right before we left and sad when I think of the ones we didn't get to see. In the chaos of it all, I kept forgetting to take pictures of everyone that came and helped and all the crazy packing of those darn trucks! I even left my camera at Enzio's the night before we left and had to ask a friend to go get it and mail it to me. I hope to someday get my brain back.

In the meantime, I'm desperately missing my friends and my home. And clinging to His words...

Shout for joy to God, all the earth;
sing the glory of His name;
give to Him glorious praise!
Say to God, "How awesome are Your deeds!
So great is your power that Your enemies come cringing to You.
All the earth worships You
and sings praises to You;
they sing praises to Your name."

Psalm 66:1-6



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So Cute! We sure do miss you!

Post a Comment