Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tuesday Tidbit

Bible study started up again this morning,
and as usual
I was smacked up-side the head
with some good stuff.
I was thinking that maybe
if I took the time to write some of it down,
it would sink in and last a little longer.

I'm doing the Beth Moore study
To Live Is Christ
and it's about the life of the apostle Paul.
Should be good.

Anyway, in the midst of her teaching
that we were watching
she said...

"God is more interested in our restoration
than in our rescue."

It goes right along with something a friend
said to me yesterday,
that in our constantly searching to know
God's will for our lives,
the one thing we know for sure
is that His will is our sanctification.

UGH! To be honest,
sometimes I just don't like to hear the truth!
But... I believe it to be The Truth,
so I will continue to press on,
knowing that the Lord loves me
in spite of me,
and being so, so thankful
that He is patient with me.

1 comment:

Kimberlee Jost said...

I loved loved loved this B. Moore study. One of my favorites!!!!

Post a Comment