Saturday, September 18, 2010

flea market :: edited to add pictures

This was one of the first booths (tents actually) that we saw when we arrived.
I immediately fell in love with the distressed green bed for Kate.
I decided to keep on walking and if it was still there
when we made our way back around...

Long story short, Kate has a new bed!

It was super cold (high 40's)
and drizzling the whole time we were there,
so we didn't stay too long
and I didn't get very many pictures.

But it was still a lot of fun and I'm really glad we went.
We even ran in to a couple girls that I know from church.
They had some awesome art work that I would
have loved to have gotten, but the bed won this time.
Maybe next month.


My sister and I are headed here this morning.
I can't wait!
I'll be back later today with some pictures of what we saw
and hopefully some treasures that we got to bring home.


In the meantime, you can watch this.
It's way cool!

5 comments:

kristine said...

congrats on the bed! super cute! too bad about the weather...it was fun to check this out with you!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have gone! I've been trying to get there ALL summer! (I'm actually thinking about getting a booth next year? But I'm pretty chicken...) I'm glad you had a good time. And I can't wait to see Kate's cute bed! Will you be working on some new bedding for her perhaps?

Kim said...

Oh man! I've been seeing lots of blogs with Flea Market pix. I'm sooooo jealous. Looks like so much fun.

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

i love the color and lines of that bed! i had to enlarge it get a closer look. i love it!!

we had record highs today so cold and rainy sounds so nice right about now. :)

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

congrats jennifer! you won the pleated poppy giveaway on my blog. when you have time hop over to my place and send me an email with your email address. then i'll get you set up with lindsey so you can spend that $25 credit. :)

Post a Comment