Friday, December 18, 2009

quick update

I've been wanting to post something for a while now, but wanted pictures and haven't had any. Now I've got some, (they're not too good, but they're pictures nonetheless) but they're on the computer that I'm not on right now. BUT, I decided to post a quick update anyway.

Things here are uber crazy. Yes, I said uber and I mean it with a capital U! We're trying to pack boxes to move, finish up laundry so that we can pack for a week in So. Cal and then packing to live out of suitcases for three-ish weeks in CO, and on and on the list goes. We've had a week of finals for Ron and the two older boys, parties galore in all the kids classes, trying to cram in time spent with new friends and saying lots of goodbyes that have been much harder than I ever would have imagined.

I'm so thankful that God has given me the opportunity to make some wonderful new friends, but very disappointed to have to leave them so soon. There sure is a lot going on here that makes zero sense to me, but I'm trusting in the Lord that His way is best.

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almight.
I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge
and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust."
Psalm 91:1-2



No comments:

Post a Comment