Sunday, December 20, 2009

last day of school

I'm taking a quick little break from the whirlwind of chaos we have going on here. Thought I'd share a few pictures of the last day of school.


Kate and two of her little friends.
They are so sweet together & very sad to see Kate go.


Kate & her buddy Bailey.


Mark and some of his buds.


Adam's friends threw him a going away party, which was very sweet.
I don't think he really minded that only one other boy showed up.

Gregory was not interested in being in any pictures that day, so there you have it. We got a couple cute pictures this morning at church so I'll have to get those up here one of these days.

We're loading the car tonight and tomorrow morning and the plan is to leave the 'ville around noon on Monday. We'll see...

So in case I don't get a chance to post again for a while (which is nothing new around here)...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


2 comments:

kristine said...

cute pics! see you in 12 hours!

Carly Peters said...

So I guess I missed you, I'm really sad. I wanted to see you and get to know you before you left. I'm thankful for the short but sweet times I got to spend with you. I know the Lord with carry you through this whirlwind. Crazy isn't it, it's almost funny. Not really. I promise to take care of Jen for you, hopefully she won't leave me too. :(

Post a Comment