Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year's Eve Day

We made it to CO. The kids were great on the long drive and we're now crashing at a friends house, either for the next several weeks until our furniture shows up or until we wear out our welcome. Whichever comes first...

I had an appointment yesterday with my old hair stylist and she was thoroughly appalled at what was going on on my head! She fixed me up and I'm starting to feel a little bit more like myself again.

Hope you're all enjoying a wonderful time with your families and I pray that God has many blessings in store for you for 2010.

4 comments:

kristine said...

glad you're there safe and sound! happy new year to you too and i too pray that God has many blessings in store for you!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! So glad you got your hair fixed before we saw you. :0)

Carly Peters said...

Doesn't it feel good to go to someone who know how to do hair. I always feel better when my hair looks good. Miss you guys!

Amy Jo said...

I'm so glad you left me a comment. I still haven't been able to surface since my computer crashed. Sigh. I'm missing so many big things!!!

I'm so glad you are back in CO again and praying the transition has been absolutely wonderful!!!

Thank you for your prayers. Hope the unpacking goes well. I'm trying to forget that I have that to look foward to! ;-)

Sweet blessings, my Friend!

Post a Comment