Tuesday, September 29, 2009

my boy and a prayer request

UPDATE: After several glitches, the appointment went well, the doctor listened to all that I had to say, and then he sent us to the lab for a full work up and said he'd call in the next several days to let me know what he finds. Praise the Lord!

Mommy & Gregory

Gregory has not felt well for probably the last four years. It comes and goes and is just kind of this vague, underlying yuckiness. We've got a doctor's appointment this afternoon and I'm praying that the doctor would listen. That he would take me seriously and be willing to get to the bottom of this. It might be nothing. But I need to know for sure and I need Gregory to feel better. Please pray for wisdom and discernment for the doctor and for me to speak clearly and explain things well.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge Him,
and He will make your paths straight."
Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

kristine said...

oh precious! i look forward to getting an answer. good listening will be a blessing too. i'm praying for you!

Post a Comment